Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello :)

So.. No.. I will not be talking about last night's episode until I'm sure two of my best friends have watched it... But anyway.. today, I'm just thinking about imagination.. How imagination is an amazing gift that everyone has and should cherish. So my imagination.. Well it usually involves the oddest of things, fictional of course. So imagine this my pretties....


A conversation between:

Captain Hook from "Once Upon a Time"

Captain Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Caribbean"

Sherlock Holmes from "Sherlock"

The 10th Doctor from "Doctor Who"

Jack Frost from "Rise of the Guardians" 


This is obviously bringing in my favorite things.. Of course I love a lot more than that.. but a conversation between these five would be hilarious. A lot of these guys are.. well.. I don't know.. arrogant? Some are just troublemakers.. And why two pirate captains you ask? I've imagined both of them meeting, it would just be filled with epicness so, yes. Epicness is my reason.

Just imagine. - Robs

No comments:

Post a Comment