Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm dying. I'm dying o_o!

That episode. Oh my word.

I cannot. Oh my gosh.

*SPOILER ALERT*

At the scene when they were put in Rumpelstiltskin's cage Me: NO NO NO D:!

And then at the point when Hook has his little speech about how the destroyed magic bean had represented basically his relationship with Emma. Then at the end he replenished it.

And the reunion o_o. Okay, so I hope that gets me through Dec. But then we see something coming out of the mist. A ship and I'm like: WOOOOOOOOOO! HOOK IN STORYBROOKE OH YEAH!

And then the thing about Emma being the product of true love, Henry doesn't seem to have that ability... so I don't think Neal is/was her true love o:

And Cora was literally the queen of hearts o:

And Emma's heart couldn't be pulled out. And........


PhotobucketGonna go die now... - Robs

3 comments: