Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So my plans during those 4 long weeks:

1. School! (main priority!) 
2. Writing. This is probably the second thing because Lindsey, is a new Oncer, and she is pressuring me to basically have OUaT quality stories every Sunday. Even through Christmas. But this is fine, since I seem to be writing even if I don't know it. That's my sub-conscious for you o_o.
3. Christmas decorating at Mama's! I love decorating over there (: it's really, really, really fun (:.
4. Watching Once Upon a Time Season 1 on Netflix, yes I find it's the perfect time for this :PP. 
5. Making photo edits, I used to be good at these things I swear! o_o... I have perfect quotes to use, just I don't have any good pictures o_o... 
6. Reading, I love reading o:. 
7. GO SEE THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY! Oh man am I excited, if any of you people know me, you know I really love back stories/ prequels. 
8. I'm gonna say probably watching Christmas specials.
9. Convincing my parents to make Lord of the Rings a Christmas tradition, because all of the movies come out around that time.
10. Drinking hot cocoa. And probably getting really deep thoughts in my head for my stories..

So there you go. My December all typed down on my blog. Awesome. Alright.. BYEEE!!! - Robs

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have a great December and we're going to go back to Tupelo Honey.....soon

    ReplyDelete