Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and start of the week! The new fashions on Pixie Hollow will be here.... THURSDAY! I can't wait! Also, today is the last day of January! Unbelievable. I still can't believe we're already in 2012. 11 months till 2013! Yippee! O_O I spelled it right, finally. But anyway, if you are wanting the princess outfits and accessories, you better get them while you can! Also, I've noticed most of the servers have been... normal? Hidden Ridge is just about always crowded. But nothing has really been crazy lately, as far as I'm concerned anyway ;). Now a while ago, I said I would tell you more about me along the way. Which is exactly what I shall do. So here is something, I really, really, love WEATHER! And amazingly, that's what I'm studying in science right now. I've been interested in it since.... 1st grade...? Yep, I started checking out books about it in the library. And I watch the weather channel a lot, mostly when I'm not watching recordings or more importantly Once Upon a Time. That's my number one show for Disney and ABC right now. 

Also, I was in the Hollow a few days ago, and PostPixie Happy... she um... ate a pixie diamond... Yeah that was a bit disturbing. They're for shopping not snacking, Happy. She said they were like little shiny muffins. O_O 

Oh well, thanks for reading! Happy Tuesday!


- Robyn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment