Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A lot of people think history is boring, and some love it so much! I'm one of those people, history is something that can help you find out who you are. I wish I could learn about my family history, it interests me. 

But regular history is good too! You can learn all about the people who got us here, who gave us our freedom. They risked their lives to help us be where we are now. Or you could be interested in the theory - which I think makes sense - about people from Russia and regions in Asia came over on the Bering Strait. :) Not trying to make you love something. If you don't love it that's fine, but I do hope you respect it. 

Yesterday is history, 
Tomorrow is a mystery, 
Today is a gift, 
And that's why it's called the present...

- Robyn :D

1 comment:

  1. You must get the love of history from me. I will be glad to share our genealogy with you whenever you would like :)

    ReplyDelete