Sunday, January 22, 2012

Technology


I grew up with it, I've always had a television in my room, and the iPad is one of the best examples of how far it's gotten. 

I'm not trying to make you buy one, but just stating a fact. I'm a fan of i devices, I got fascinated with my dad's iPod a few years ago, and that year he got me one. I don't mean the iPod nano - already had it - I mean  the iPod touch.

So a couple years later, the iPad comes out, I wanted it so bad! I was waiting for Christmas, and got it for Thanksgiving. Who knew that I would be so thankful then? Ironic isn't it? 


And then, the iPhone - which had already came out but I'm going in my order - I had no real interest in having one, but I realized how much stuff that was just nonsense on the droid, I asked dad for one. Of course I paid for it XD. I got it the day after Christmas, it was so awesome, it was like an old lost friend!

In other words, thanks Apple, you made my life and so many others easier. XD

Or complicated, I'm still helping my aunt how to use hers. XD 

- Robyn :D



2 comments:

  1. I just love my geeky daughter and am so glad she knows how to use all this techno stuff so she can teach her old mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, maybe geeky is the correct term. But if anyone calls me a geek, I'm going to try to choke them using the force. --- reads --- WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!

      Delete