Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PICTURES! :)

 Pictures I'm proud of :D. First, this is a picture or Peyton that I did post before. But I enhanced it on Photoshop.
 Finally, a good picture of Tabby! She is usually always washing. So this was a lucky shot. ;)
 Peyton is my favorite subject. He doesn't have much to say, but he has a great personality. Also, the watermark I have added, I made it without my dad's help. You have no idea how great that feels. I don't have to do it manually now! :)
 This is the only one I had done manually. - I'm talking about the watermark. - I used a different font too. I like the one I'm using now though :).
My last picture for now. I am really glad dad has taught me how to use my camera. I think Peyton is too. Whenever I pick my camera up, he goes right by the back door. He knows ;). - Robs O.O

1 comment: