Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hey guys!

So I changed up my blog, obviously. But I just wanted something new. Anyway, I did yet ANOTHER cosmetic haul yesterday, and I'll have it up later. But I've been getting everything ready for tomorrow. We're going to Dollywood with Mama and our family friend Mr. Walker! We have some passes to bring them for free so we're excited!


I keep changing my outfit for tomorrow, but I think my heart is set on my marine top and dark denim capris. I'm also changing my nail polish tomorrow morning, I believe. But it's called "I need a Refresh-mint" by wet n wild. It's a really nice pastel turquoise. So, yeah.


Friday we're going to go see Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp! So happy...!!!!


Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!  - Robs :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet girl, you are growing up and you have so much ahead of you. How I have enjoyed your childhood and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun as you become a young woman.
    We are looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete