Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Howdy! :D

So yesterday was so fun! First of all, my school didn't take long AT ALL. I had studied for my quiz and it had 9 questions and then I said to mom, "DONE!" Then we read a lesson together and I did the problems and quiz at the same time, so it wasn't bad at all! :D 

Anyway, after that, we got ready to go shopping, showers, makeup, etc. So yeah XD. But then we went to Cato, BAM  (Books-A-Million), and Walmart! :D Mom and I kinda did a Cato and Walmart haul XD. I might post a picture of my cosmetic haul from Walmart. But I also got really pretty shirts at Cato, with earrings to match (duh but I already had earrings for my other shirt so :P) One is pink in different shades  and one is kind of marine blue (we call it 'Seay blue') Oh by the way, I do pronounce my last name like sea. Just sayin'. 

But anyway! :D Going to go see The Avengers I think at 11 o'clock this morning :). Then we will go to the Apple Barn, and Walgreen's. OH AND THE SUN IS SHINING! YAY!!!! (slightly but still) 


Have a fantabulous day! - Robs :D

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous time! Get ready for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot your first time ever visit to Sally's Beauty Supply, even though we just browsed and didn't buy anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, I really didn't want to include it in here because we didn't buy anything. - Robs

      Delete