Monday, May 7, 2012

Mornin'!

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for the past two days.. :( But I'm here now! :D I'm at Gatlinburg and absolutely loving it. We got here Saturday and we were exhausted. But yesterday I went to Dollywood with my dad :D. We took some pictures of the old cars again, we were going to take pictures of the Wild Eagle, but decided not to. Today, mom and I have some school to do, have lunch and then go shopping :D.  We will probably go get something to eat and take it back to the condo, or just eat out. Tomorrow, shopping some more :P. But tomorrow night, we're gonna go see THE AVENGERS! :D Okay talk to y'all later! :D - Robs

2 comments:

  1. Even with school work to do, it's going to be a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and we will see you Thursday!!!!

    ReplyDelete