Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello o:

So I'm doing just a little thing about me o_o... you may know some things already though if you happen to see me all the time XD.

Name: Robyn :P

Favorite color: Um Spring Green, Purple, Blue and Pink. o_o

Favorite game: Wizard101, or Pixie Hollow :P

Favorite food: Pizza o_o yes :D XD

Favorite animal: cats.. duh :P

Eye color: one is more blue, one is more green o_o yeah o_o

Hair color: dark blonde 

I am left handed :D

Favorite movie: eh.. Animated: Tangled - Action: Avengers

Favorite show: Once Upon A Time (new episode on tonight! :D) 

Hobbies: photography, drawing, and writing :P.

Reason I wear headphones almost all the time: When I listen to music, I feel I can either relate or whatever I'm writing has some way of relating to it. I listen to a lot of music, all the time, but mostly every song I have it relates to something. So bottom line is, even one word in a song can give me inspiration.

I am trying to be better at drawing even by simple sketches, but I enjoy it to much just to give up even if it didn't turn out so well ( It took 11 tries to get Rapunzel right!) Sometimes I just get into a drawing kick, and want to draw something, and sometimes I get something pretty nice out of it :D...


Okay so that's it :D - Robs

No comments:

Post a Comment