Monday, November 26, 2012

I just cannot..

Recomputing.. Last night's episode of Once Upon a Time o_o. I am having feelings right now ._. 



*SPOILER ALERT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED* 


Hook o_o. No I didn't expect my dear Captain Swan ship to be all rainbows, kittens or glitter. I don't even see the fun in that, but I am just really CONFUSED O_O! 

Just how did he take out Aurora's heart? (if it is her's) I mean like since when did he have magical abilities? Or does Cora have his heart and controlled him O: I DON'T KNOW O_O! I hope we get some answers next week. The next episode is called "Queen of Hearts" and I'm guessing form the promo, that the Queen of Hearts happens to be the Evil Queen. I'm hoping this means, somehow he got Aurora's heart then or something when she was under the sleeping curse. Because Regina (Evil Queen) was "friends" with Maleficent before the curse. 

I just, I'm not sure what to do ._. No I don't think my ship has sunk, it's too strong for that. But also in the promo for the next episode, Hook and Emma had a sword fight, and she knocked him unconscious. I really find it odd though, he is only sword fighting with Emma. Why not all of them?

And then how his face brightens when he says her name. That is just, yes. Hook is someone who manipulates and betrays, he is a pirate. But I really hope he sides with "the princess squad" once again. 


One last thing to end my rant, Cora spoke through Aurora's heart to tell Emma that Hook let Aurora go to prove that Emma could trust him. And that "he may care for her". Cora may be doing this to punish Hook, to play with his head because of his betrayal to her. She wouldn't have done that, if it may not have been true. 

We shall see my friends, we shall see. - Robs

1 comment:

  1. OMG Aurora being handled by Cora! I CANNOT TAKE IT!!!!!!! Although... how can Cora hear Snow and Emma responding to Aurora through a heart..... O_o and ur right. how did he get her heart? He couldn't carve it out with his hook because you have to have magic so it won't kill them. ugh! i need some cluuuuuueeeeeezzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete