Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Proof, that these people I speak of exist

First of all parts of this was talking about a sneak peak for the next episode of "Once Upon a Time" just so you know (: ok here:


FACEBOOK CONVERSATION - topic Captain Swan

7:16pm
Robyn:
She said "You chose her" not "You chose them"
THIS IS SO AWESOME
- dancing -

7:17pm
Madi:
XDDD

7:28pm
Robyn:
ugh i need it to be Sunday o_o

7:32pm
Madi:
Why? XD

7:32pm
Robyn:
Sunday is OUaT day.. duh. XD

7:32pm
Madi:
Oh right i forgot
XDDD

7:33pm
Robyn:
XD
me: don't hurt yourself mom o_o (she hit her foot on the coffee table) her: I WILL IF I WANT TO :P me: ROTFL XDDDDD

7:37pm
Madi:
XDDDDDD


8:27pm
Madi:
Rotfl!!! XD
OW I THINK I BROKE MY FINGER -.-
NVM ITS ALL GOOD O:
XD

8:29pm
Robyn:
rotfl.. XD
you had an owie? XD

8:29pm
Madi:
I just told my mom i murdered my finger.. XD
Yes i did ): XD

8:29pm
Robyn:
aww ): XD

9:30pm
Robyn:
oh... all these captain swan feelings... I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP XD

9:30pm
Madi:
XDDDDDDDD
NOOO O:! *tries to help up but is consumed by feels too and falls* O:
XD

9:32pm
Robyn:
Madi if you let me and you were here right now... I'd give you a hug
like seriously, you kinda just made my night XD
other than that sneak peek i mean seriously XD


9:33pm
Madi:
XDDDDDD


9:39pm
Madi:
XDDDD!!!
Oh the feels! :')
XD

9:39pm
Robyn:
ikr
i cant believe how much i got you into this o_o XD
but i really am enjoying it XD

9:41pm
Madi:
XDDD

9:42pm
Robyn:
don't judge us parents -.- we are having feels right now


9:42pm
Madi:
My brother's girlfriend and her friend are here to drop off her cat o_o XD

9:42pm
Robyn:
XD

9:42pm
Madi:
XDDDD!

9:43pm
Robyn:
it's true tho xD

9:43pm
Madi:
OMG SWIFFER O_O.
Crazy dog! XD

9:43pm
Robyn:
seriously i left the captain swan tag for 5 seconds and then THAT HAPPENED!

9:43pm
Madi:
and ya
XD

9:43pm
Robyn:
XD
again THIS SHIP SAILS ITSELF

9:43pm
Madi:
YARRRR!!
XDD

9:44pm
Robyn:
XDDDDDDD!!!
I'm making you my official shipper feels friend o_o XD

9:44pm
Madi:
Okie :D XD

9:45pm
Robyn:
XD

9:45pm
Madi:
Dear Domonic... You better look like Colin O'Donoghue in a few years (: XD

9:46pm
Robyn:
sincerely, everybody.

9:46pm
Madi:
Mhm (:
XD

9:47pm
Robyn:
cuz i mean colin will get old someday we need someone to fill the void so xD

9:47pm
Madi:
I'm gonna have to start carrying around my bow and arrow to protect my Domonic from crazy chicks o_o. XDDD
Ikr XD

9:47pm
Robyn:
make him Irish, make that my Christmas present (:
XDD

9:47pm
Madi:
Rotfl XDDDDDD
He might be Irish.. who knows o_O XD

9:47pm
Robyn:
 rlly? XD

9:48pm
Madi:
Ya XDD

9:51pm
Robyn
he seems really awesome then o_o xD

9:52pm
Madi:
XDDDDD

1 comment: