Saturday, February 4, 2012

Belle!

:) I'm Belle! I know it's not exactly a ball gown like hers, but it's not exposed to be. I have more for you all! I'm about to finish my Cinderella dress. I hope you all will like it! I also noticed the Dreamy Meadow collection, at Summit Style, is almost EXACTLY like Aurora's commoner outfit. I went O_O - ding - Yeah, I've been a little slow lately.. o_o. But anyway, other than my oblivious mind..

I'll post a drawing of... A CAT! xD YES, a cat. How special, huh? I was trying to do Duchess but.. her eyes are too hard -, -. Also I did Aladdin! Again, for Lindsey :D. I don't know where I put my Aladdin DVD - I feel so guilty sorry Jasmine! -. Well, I'm not going to bore you any longer - unless I didn't bore you then.. stay tuned! - so.. signing off!

- Robs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment