Monday, February 20, 2012

Photos!

 Some photos I took in Mama's backyard today. They turned out pretty well, huh? I think they are pretty :D. I'm not the best photographer in the world but, I know sunlight helps! What a beautiful day it was, Spring is coming around! But, honestly, you HAVE to love the top one. It's hard not to. Sorry I haven't done any Disney character - inspired outfits online lately. I've been so busy, and it's so hard because I didn't draw for TWO WEEKS! - dad says: who's fault is that? - Ugh, mine. But I can't help being busy. Well.. yeah no I can't. Hmm... yeah.. I got nothing more. Oh wait! I watched Gnomeo and Juliet last night! It was pretty good, the only Romeo and Juliet story I've heard without a tragic ending o_o. Anyway.. o_o.. Heh, nothing more.. continue on with your daily lives! - Robs O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment