Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My favorite quotes

"I may look calm, but in my head, I have killed you three times."

"Some people can't sleep because they have insomnia, I can't sleep because I have internet connection."

"Why are you talking during my lesson?".. "Why are you teaching during my conversation?"

"That awkward moment when you gently toss your phone on the bed, and it decides to bounce off three walls, and knock over a lamp, and kill a cat." 

Most of these were from Lily's quote page, the first one was from Pinterest. - Robs O.O

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I just LOVE those quotes. lol! I don't mind that you used some of mine because they are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back once I finish up in my school work ;), it shouldn't be long :D. Btw, I'm glad you don't mind, but I didn't think you would since I gave credit XD.

      Delete
    2. LOL! It's not just because you gave credit. XD I wouldn't mind anyway.

      Delete
  2. AHH YOU LEAVE ME! LOL!!!!! Sorry, I was paying attention to your blog. BYE THOUGH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD luv the one about killing the cat..... DID THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN?!?!?! O_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO! It's just a quote, and an exaggeration of tossing ur phone on the bed XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! That would be tragic if you really killed a cat. lol!

      Delete