Thursday, February 16, 2012

Uh-huh...

This is what I do after taking notes, and having my nice cup of coffee. O.o My mom read over the stuff and asked me if that was "Tangled hair." I said.. maybe.. But I was just doodling, I do it a lot, how do you think I got interested in art? Honestly, I don't remember exactly how I got interested again, but I'm sure glad I did. Well, actually, now I do remember how it went. It was a couple days after I had my blog set up. Lindsey was doodling some sketches on a white board - I think O.o - and I felt like maybe I should try to draw. So.. I tried Pascal first. Mom loved it, she said it was "really him". Then, the same day, I drew Flynn Rider. It was fun, and dad said, "hey that's not bad.." His expression - PRICELESS! I felt I made him actually proud of something I did. I am sort of clumsy, okay scratch that, really clumsy. But I can't exactly help what I am, I just have to enjoy it :/. Well, sorry that I didn't post something totally Tangle-rific, or Disney awwwesomeness. Bye y'all. 

- Robs O.O

1 comment:

  1. We love you just the way your are! You are our sweet daughter with personality plus!

    ReplyDelete