Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good morning dearies! :D

How are you all this morning? :D I'm happy, why? Well, my friend Crystal Nightdust, told me which part of Tangled I should do. She said the... CAMPFIRE SCENE! :D I have already started on it, but it doesn't mean if you want me to do another scene, I won't. I'm happy to do any :D. Even putting in my own imagination instead of just description, like what happened after the Campfire scene. I've dimmed down my light bulb in my head, so I can push the envelope, without bursting the envelope. You must remember, I have been writing stories about this movie since... April 24, 2011. And that was the first night I saw it XD. Don't call me addicted, call me HIGHLY addicted. But well, maybe not, I don't have any really items of it except, the video games, AND THE MOVIE - duh -, -. Well.. I also have like a million pictures downloaded on my laptop, and its mainly Tangled through my whole phone, that has 373 pictures, and I've only had it for two months.. but ANYWAY XD! I kind of have a huge love for my phone o_o... and Tangled. So.. hope you all have a glorious day.. despite the weather here. Have a nice day! :D - Robs O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment