Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello!

Hewwo everybody! I'm so.. I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now.. o_o. But I'M really excited about something.... it's been two years since I went to... DOLLYWOOD!!! I HAVE A GOLDEN SEASON PASS!!! THANK YOU AUNT PAT!!! I get to go on March 23 the day before it OFFICIALLY opens!! 

And yes, I shall take pictures. I'm not sure if Lindsey is coming that day or not.. it's Friday so.. Idk. But sadly I have to do my testing stuff at my umbrella school :/. But me is really excited. If I wasn't I would need to go to a mental hospital 0_0. 

-Robs :D


2 comments:

  1. Woot woot! I'm looking forward to DW too. Even though it is hard on these old feet and legs, it will be good to get some exercise and have some fun. I can't wait to share our first funnel cake of the season!

    ReplyDelete