Thursday, February 9, 2012

St. Patrick's day 2012 and other things...

We are getting our party on in the Seay house! I know, not even a month away yet.. but still! I'm gonna show what I am gonna wear on St. Patrick's day... I think it's gonna be awesome :D.  I don't mean on PH btw o_o. Don't judge me o.o. I'm just warning you... o.o. And no.. I haven't been doing any drawing lately, been busy. I helped out at church, went to Books-A-Million - which I will be calling BAM from now on - went to Panera Bread, Ross, and then home. That was Monday o.o, Tuesday.. I went to the eye doctor and got my eyes dilated. My mom did too, I forgot sun glasses so.. I had to wear this stuff that made me blind o_O. I was like "what door?" When we left.. then David, a buddy of mine came over because our dads were going to men's night out. And he is coming over again tonight and we will probably play more Wii :D. More than likely, Mariokart, Ghostbusters, and Wii Music. But Wednesday, we mainly did school and a guy came over to fix our treadmill, turns out, lighting went through the wires and the motor controller had been struck. And yeah... by the way, I am changing my signing off signature a bit. You'll see - now signing off -. 

- Robs O.O - mickey ears -

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to March 17th when we get our "party" on. Looking forward to watching the Quiet Man again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I hope Ms. Kirkpatrick will come over the next week - DOLLYWOOD - does happy dance -... - Robs O.O

    ReplyDelete