Friday, February 3, 2012

Hehe, I hope you all know this famous kitten! Marie! From the Aristocats, my second favorite Disney movie. I'll give you seven guesses what my first one is. She is so adorable!

But anyway, if you're wondering what movie I started with, it was.. ARISTOCATS! We were doing it in alphabetical order. So then Cinderella, and Cinderella II. We had a late start :/. But after that I drew Marie, and mom says it's the best one yet! Then dad came back with PIZZA! With our awesome cheez pizza, we watched THOR. Yes, I know, not Disney, Marvel, but eh. It was pretty cool, I kinda liked the.. what's that thing they use to get to Earth and that frost planet? Ugh well anyway I liked the thingamabob. 

Well, it's getting late, so I will talk to you awesome peoples later! - Robs :D

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love it! This one is my favorite! You are getting good.

    ReplyDelete